Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Final Exam #10

I do feel like I learned something this semester. I learned a ton of things about Ancient History that were very cool and exciting, ranging from Alexander the Great to Saladin and Richard in the Third Crusade. Many of the things that I learned helped me get a better understanding of what history is all about and what it really means. Some of the topics were kind of boring but others were very exciting. I especially liked the video about Alexander the Great with Michael wood because he went to places that I have never even seen pictures of. I had fun working with the other students in the class and I liked working in groups. I have now left this class with a huge bag of knowledge about Ancient History that I will not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment